Waka Flocka turned himself in today, January 3rd. He had warrants issued from the recent raid of his Atlanta home, of which he was not present at the time. Cops turned up less than an ounce of weed, a couple guns (that the camp tells me were bothÂ legally registered) and a few other items. Waka wanted to wait until after the holiday to turn himself in to avoid the long hold up at the jail…since this is something that (hopefully) he should be out soon for. He is being held on $31,950 bondÂ and theÂ hearing is set for tomorrow. Hit the jump for the full list of charges.
– Possession of marijuana less than 1 ounce
– Possession of firearm by convicted felon
– Possession of hydrocodone
– Possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony
– Violation of probation for driving on a suspended license
– Violating Georgia’s “Criminal Street Gang and Terror Prevention Act”