Yes That’s a baby video monitor line from Samsung. The BabyView range engineered to fit into the lifestyles of “tech-savvy parents,” sharing audio and video of their kid(s) with friends & family via Twitter and Facebook by logging video onto a built-in SD card.
The line offers night vision, two-way talking, sound/vibration alerts, a remote nightlight, SD card slot and networked support for up to four cameras. Will cost $199 and $299
Samsung Enters Video Baby Monitor Market Bringing Latest Technology to Tech-Savvy Parents
High-quality, reliable monitors offer premium features and video sharing capabilities
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Samsung Techwin America, a supplier of video surveillance products combining superior performance and value, today introduced the BabyVIEW product line at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. The next-generation line of video baby monitors is designed for today’s tech-savvy parents, making it easy for them to keep their baby safe and secure. Built with Samsung’s industry leading innovation and sleek design, the BabyVIEW devices provide unmatched technology, reliability and simplicity — in the next room or even next door.
“We’re known for providing quality products with the latest innovations and world-class design — our new baby monitors are no exception. The BabyVIEW devices showcase Samsung’s commitment to putting the most advanced technology in the hands of parents,” said Mike Palazzolo, vice president of sales and marketing, consumer products at Samsung Techwin America.
The Samsung BabyVIEW’s advanced capabilities far surpass the current market offerings. For the first time, parents can share audio and video of their baby or infant with friends and family via social networking web sites such as Facebook and Twitter using the built-in SD card technology that allows video captured from the monitor to be easily uploaded.
Samsung BabyVIEW Models & Features
All products incorporate a wide range of advanced features utilizing a pure digital frequency for a private, interference-free signal. Standard features include night vision, two-way talk, sound and vibration alerts, remote nightlight, SD card slot for audio and video recording and expandability up to four cameras.
Additional features for specific models:
* EZVIEW â€“ High resolution Samsung monitor with 2.4″ screen; temperature sensor and alarm
* RemoteVIEW â€“ High resolution Samsung monitor with 2.4″ screen; USB for remote view on Skype and MSN; remote lullaby; temperature sensor and alarm
* SmartVIEW â€“ High quality Samsung monitor with large 3.5″ screen; Digital zoom; AV out for TV viewing
* SecureVIEW â€“ High quality Samsung monitor with large 3.5″ screen; Digital zoom; AV out for TV viewing; USB for remote view on Skype and MSN; temperature sensor and alarm
* BrilliantVIEW â€“ High quality Samsung monitor with large 3.5″ screen; Digital zoom; AV out for TV viewing; USB for remote view on Skype and MSN; temperature sensor and alarm; remote lullaby; docking charging cradle
Products will be available in for purchase in Spring 2011 with prices ranging from $199 – $299.
For more information visit www.samsungsv.com