White girl + black man is definitely the elephant in the room – but letâ€™s take it a step further. Things have changed – drastically, and letâ€™s just say, us black women donâ€™t like the way black men are handling themselves.
10. Unrealistic Goals – Oh, youâ€™re 6â€™5? – doesnâ€™t mean your going to the NBA. Oh, you made those words rhyme all by yourself? – doesnâ€™t make you the next Hov. No one aspires to become a doctor anymore? Lawyer? Teacher? Writer? No? Oh. Black women are very supportive, but kill the unrealistic goals bro.
9. â€œGot a main chick & got a mistress, a couple girlfriends – Iâ€™m so hood rich.â€ Black men flaunt the fact that they can get multiple women. No one wants to deal with that nonsense! Most black men are raised in a single parent home, where their mother subsequently treats her son like her man. Mothers baby their boys, unknowingly raising them to always be dependent on a woman. Mommy cooks, cleans, and lets you live off her – so you in turn expect the same thing from your woman. Most men wouldnâ€™t know how to take care of home without a woman. Ever been to a single guys place? Yeah…nasty. Instead of having tons of women, just find one and work on keeping her happy. Trust me, you’ll be a happier man.
8. The â€œMâ€ word seems to scare black men these days, more than the â€œNâ€ word back in the 50s. You know how many times Iâ€™ve heard a man say he doesnâ€™t believe in marriage? Maybe if you didnâ€™t believe in divorce, you would look at life differently. Black love is a beautiful thing.
7. Black men seem to have the lamest dating strategies. Not saying you have to take me to the most expensive place, but no, coming over your house to chill and eat takeout isnâ€™t on my list of fun first dates. Iâ€™m over the movies too. I canâ€™t learn anything about you while sitting silent in a theatre for 2 hours. Take me to the museum or aquarium, bring a blanket and some fruit to the park. Itâ€™s not that hard to have a nice, cheap, out-the-ordinary date. Get creative.
6. Unmotivated. Irresponsible. Lazy….but talented. Are you proud of that? Man up and take care of business. Stop sitting around playing 2K all day. Stop waiting on line for 3 days for some sneakers. Black women see your potential and get mad when it goes to waste. Stop it. Grow up. Black men arenâ€™t going to school. How many black men do you know with a masters? And of course school isnâ€™t everything or for everybody. But start your own business. Stop being content with a job that has no growth. Think about your future.
5. Black men show no respect to black women. Would you call your mother the things you call us if we turn you down in the street? Treat us how you would want a man to treat your daughter and it’ll all work out.
4. Black guys love screaming loyalty but are usually the most unloyal ones. A black woman will stick by you through it all…cheating, lying, broke, unhappy, and sheâ€™s there to tell you everything will be better. What do you do? Turn around and leave her. Now sheâ€™s heartbroken and called bitter/angry. Learn to communicate better and more relationships will last.
3. Whatâ€™s with the need to impress others? Stop living beyond your means. Stop scamming and stealing other peopleâ€™s hard earned money to buy stupid material things. Why do you drive a 2012 BMW but live in mommyâ€™s basement? Why will you pay $600 for some sneakers, but wonâ€™t pay $200 on a date? (lol, yes I went there). Key point tho…just be yourself.
2. Baby Daddy Syndrome – Riddle me this? Why have unprotected sex with a woman you wouldnâ€™t want to bear your children. How many times have we heard a man preach he only deals with 10s – then you see his baby mother and sheâ€™s Queen gremlin in the face? He ends up not taking care of the child because heâ€™s ashamed of his baby mother. Another black family doomed before it begins. Stop doing it to yourselves. Have some self-control. Aim to be a father, not a sperm donor.
1. Stop flaunting money and get mad when you attract gold diggers..If you take pics with stacks of money, pop 10 bottles in the club, buying Balenciagas and Hermes belts, why get mad if a girl wants you to buy her a bag? Itâ€™s simple math. You are what you attract. Fill a room with gold diggers and youâ€™ll see only a handful of black women. A white girl will train herself to love you. Black women canâ€™t fake it…we need chemistry. How many black girls you know who stuck by her broke ass man because she loved him? Stop trying to throw black women under the bus saying we are only in it for the money – before your beloved Becky ends up taking you for everything you got.
Moral of the story. Black men we havenâ€™t given up on you. You will always be our Kings. But get it the F*CK together. ASAP.