Punch Quest is a side scroll runner, which features an arsenal of attacks from uppercuts to body slams. As you build your punch meter through game play you can perform unique and different punching specialities. The game has an old school look and feel and easy game play, a great recipe for a game. The game is currently available for iOS devices no word if it will make its way to Android devices.
Punch Quest is an arcade-style fighting game, entirely controlled by taps with your left and right thumbs.
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
– Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
– Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
– Character customization that gets shown off on our friend scoreboards.
– Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
– Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
– Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).