In a move to mimic Apple’s retail strategy, Microsoft plans on opening several more retail stores in the United States in 2013. In 2012 Microsoft opened 51 “full-line” and “specialty” stores looking to increase brand awareness. Hopefully the new stores will help educate customers to new Microsoft products. After the break find out if there is store opening near you…
The 6 new Microsoft retail Chains locations Are:
• The Shops at La Cantera, San Antonio, Texas
• Dadeland Mall, Miami, Fla.
• Beachwood Place, Beachwood, Ohio
• Westfield San Francisco Centre, San Francisco
• City Creek Center, Salt Lake City
• St. Louis Galleria, St. Louis