ESPN anchor Hannah Storm returned to the air on New Years Day after missing 3 weeks due to a horrible accident. She was seriously burned in a propane gas grill accident. Storm was making dinner at her home in Connecticut and when she noticed the flame went out, she tried to reignite it and that’s when it exploded.  She suffered first and second-degree burns on her chest, hands, face & neck and it burned off her hair, eyebrows and eyelashes.
She spoke about what happened and shared photos of her injury.  Check out the video and pics after the jump…


*PHOTOS above in gallery*