Sharon Osbourne has an angel looking over her…as she almost burnt her house down last night but was thankfully saved! The fire department came to the house at 4:45am today…all because of a candle! Luckily, no significant damage was done. More details below.

Marisa Mendez

TMZ says the firefighters dealt with the situation and shared some “important” fire safety tips with Sharon before leaving.

“Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn’t, and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house,” Sharon joked in response to the situation.