Imagine having dinner at a restaurant with your family and next thing you know you’re chowing down on a finger tip instead of a chicken tender. Well that’s exactly what happened to a California woman when she was having dinner with her family at a local Applebee’s. That’s so nasty! Check out the rest of the story after the jump.

Instagram | Carli Knox

While chowing down on a Chinese chicken salad Mrs.Cathleen Martin actually was chowing down on a fingertip. And when I say fingertip I am talking about a human fingertip. After showing the Applebee’s manager what was in her salad he confirmed that it was indeed a human fingertip from one of the cooks. It gets worse guys. Her family had a bite of the salad as well and her unborn child.

Applebee’s has issued a public letter apologizing for what had happened and they are doing what ever they can do to address Cathleen and her family’s concerns. Although Applebee’s has apologized for what happened the family hired a lawyer and they are suing for unspecified damages, medical expenses and loss of income.

I think I will pass up any invitations to Applebee’s because that is just disgusting. Comment below and let us know what you think.

Source: Fox News