Dam…this Philadelphia toddler was in daycare when the daycare worker saw a little girl chewing on something that wasn’t exactly food…crack cocaine. Hit the jump to read the full story.

FRANKIE ZING: Instagram ll Soundcloud

This 3-year-old girl is in the hospital after police say she ingested an unknown quantity of crack cocaine.

The unfortunate and shocking discovery was made Tuesday morning at Works Early Learning Center located at 52nd Street and Haverford Avenue in West Philadelphia, around 9:30 a.m.

The daycare owner, Sereda Thompson, then contacted the child’s mother, rushed her to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, and notified authorities:

“As a mandated child abuse reporter, I’m required to report abuse, neglect or the unexpected such as happened with this child.”

Prayers for this innocent child.