(Video) BlackRicanJew & Ebro On Everyday Racism: “Jew Me Down?!”

You would think in 2013, racism would be at an all time minimum, but NOT AT ALL! Hot 97’s morning crew goes in a Republican speaker, who while on the floor talking to Congress uses the term, “Jew Me Down.” Dennis Johnson than had to be handed a note to realize his wayward ways. Tsk Tsk! Drop down bottom and have a listen.

Read More »


Kicks: @Jumpman23 x Air Jordan V “Bel-Air” for Holiday 2013

Almost everyday you could catch Will Smith rocking some of your favorite Air Jordans on his hit sitcom “Fresh Prince of Bel Air”. Well Jordan Brand is creating a lil something inspired by the Philly Prince, and it’ll only be right to throw in Will’s favorite sneaker. Hit the jump to read more and get the info………

Read More »


(Graphic Photos) Former Member Of The Nappy Roots Was Brutally Beaten By Police!

Police Brutality! Ex-member of the Nappy Roots (“Po’ Folks” & “AwNaw”) was beat to the white meat. Apparently, R.Prophet pulled a ‘Witherspoon‘ and questioned whether or not the cops recognized his celebrity. The police are saying that Prophet was drunk and a threat to himself and other. So, when he resisted arrest they had to taser him. Police adds that he kicked out one of the cruiser’s windows, so they had to taser him again. R. Prophet seems to be telling another story. “I felt they were doing me like a slave. I thought I was dead,” says R. Prophet. He adds, that when thrown in the back of the cruiser he was pepper sprayed and tased again. It was to the point where he thought they were about to murder him, so an adrenaline rush told him to bash his head on the window. Tsk Tsk. They wore him out! I say get them in the pockets and send they behinds to the slammer. DAMN COPS! Drop down bottom for the graphic photos. 18+.

Read More »


Sports Reminder: 2013 NFL Draft Kicks Off Tonight!

Yes sir!  Football fans, it’s here!  The 2013 NFL Draft takes place tonight at Radio City Music Hall.  The 3 day event kicks off tonight at 8p on ESPN.  There are seven rounds, each with at least 32 picks.  Every team has 10 minutes to make their pick.  Schedule and info after the jump…

Read More »


Verizon Wants To Buyout THIS Company!?!?!

Verizon Wireless already owns 55% of Vodafone but the company is showing interest in purchasing the rest of the 45%. According to Reuters, there is a $100 billion bid on the table to buyout Vodafone.

Read More »


Yikes! Layzie Bone’s Wife May Have Just Found Out About His Side Chick…Via A Paternity Suit!

That awkward moment you find out your husband has been cheating…because he gets hit with a paternity suit from another woman! Back in October, a woman that is not his wife filed for child support from the former Bone Thugs rapper/singer, saying he’s the father of her one-year-old child. But, he never replied to the filing so now, the court can legally declare him the father, even without a paternity test, because it’s been way past 30 days. I think it’s about time he answers them ASAP!

Read More »


Kicks: @Jumpman23 x Air Jordan V “Grape” – Arriving at Retailers

Yesterday we told about those Air Jordan V “Black Grape” Release date, but the OG colorway is returning as well and is arriving at retailers. Hit the jump to find out more info……..

Read More »


(Video) Rita Ora – “FaceMELT” [Teaser]

Rita Ora, because she “luvs” us. has sent out a little teaser for her next video, shot by Rankin Hunger TV. Neon colors and red lights! Looks like it’s going to be quite an experience to watch it. May even have your “FaceMELT.” Drop down bottom and check it out.

Read More »


(Photos) Ummm…Tae Heckard Is Pretty Nasty For This!

Tae Heckard is living it up right now, enjoying her role on the successful BET show The Game, as well as her new relationship with rapper Nelly. However, that doesn’t stop her from getting a little ratchet every now and again! Taking to Instagram yesterday, the actress posted a photo of her doing something that should really stay in private. See what it is in the gallery! #NoPhucksGiven!

Read More »


(Video) Beyonce Debuts New Song In H&M Ad

Praise, Beysus! Bey gives us a new song entitled, “Standing On The Sun” and a new sexy ad. Must we ask for more? Check out her H&M ad below!

Read More »


Copyright © 2010-2014 FUNKMASTER FLEX, LTD. All rights reserved.