This is disgusting! A mother is suing a very popular fast food chain after her child ate a condom! The mother is suing for $50,000 after rushing her 2-year-old to emergency room. Her 2-year-old twins were playing in the fast food restaurant’s play area and one of her twins coughed up a piece of rubber. The mom, at first, was not going to take the twins to the hospital but then she noticed a USED condom in the same area the boys were at. Both children were examined and the mom says she will be using the money to pay for medical expenses. Find out which chain it is below.