(Photo) Ryan Seacrest’s LA Home Catches Fire

Ryan Seacrest’s $50 million LA mansion caught fire last night, but thankfully no one was hurt! According to TMZ, it was an electrical fire off the famed TV host’s driveway, which spread to nearby trash cans. Check out the damage below.


(Video) 9 Dead And 25 Missing After Oakland Warehouse Party Fire

Friday night, a fire broke out at a Oakland Warehouse party. The warehouse was actually investigated by police for complaints of blight and illegal internal structures. It was converted into a place where they held art exhibits and parties. The number of people who have died in the fire is now the deadliest fire in Oakland’s recent history has risen to 33.


(Video) E-Cigarette Explodes Inside Of Employee’s Pocket In NYC

These E-Cigarettes are no joke. In a recent video, we see an e-cigarette exploding inside of the pockets of an employee in a wine shop. The shop is at Grand Central Station. In the footage we can see the co-workers scattering as the man tried to pat his pockets down.


(Video) American Airline Plane Caught On Fire

An American Airline plane that was heading from O’Hare and going to Miami experienced a problem during takeoff, in which caused the plane to catch on fire.


(Video) Charlie Clips Goes Off The Top With Bars In #Freestyle009 With Funk Flex

It was a pleasure to meet this young man, very talented person!! Wild ‘N Out cast member and veteran battle rapper Charlie Clips came through for his first freestyle with Funk Flex on Hot97(if you don’t know, that’s a rapper’s dream).


(Video) America’s Got Talent Contestant Shoots Husband In The Throat With Flaming Arrow

I can only imagine how this man felt. During an ‘America’s Got Talent’ act, Amber and Ryan were suppose to shoot an flaming arrow on a target that happened to be in a plunger lodged in Ryan’s throat. Unfortunately, things did not go that way.


(Photo + Video) 16 People Dead After Hot Air Balloon Crash In Texas

Lockhart, Texas has just went through a very tragic moment as 16 people died after a hot air balloon accidentally hit a high voltage power line crashing into a corn pasture. Federal Aviation Administration and Texas authorities state that the basket portion of the hot air balloon was immediately set on fire. There were no surviving victims of this accident.


(Graphic Video) Guy Sets A Patient On Fire Inside Of A Hospital

Three people died and one was injured as a man targeted a dialysis patient by setting him on fire in Albania. The deadly fire took place at The American Hospital of Tirana, Albania’s capital city.


(Video) Fire Erupts Underneath Hollywood Sign

A fire has erupted underneath the famous Hollywood sign. Firefighters race to put out the flames.


(Video) SMH: Someone Lights Up Fireworks In Walmart!

So… Apparently one of the aisles in a Walmart Super center got a little too lit. A customer lit up fireworks leaving it catching on to flammable items. Can you guess what happened? Hit the jump to see.


Copyright © 2010-2014 FUNKMASTER FLEX, LTD. All rights reserved.