Detroit School Teacher Gets Taken To The Hospital After Eating Weed Brownies From The Teachers Lounge

A Detroit school teacher got sick this week after going into the teachers lounge and grabbing a snack. Some co-workers bring in baked goods to the work place so I am sure the teacher didn’t think twice about eating a brownie from an elementary school’s teacher lounge, but from the looks of it she should have. Come to find out the snack that she thought were brownies were actually weed brownies! How crazy is that? Check out the rest of this story after the jump!

(Photo) Dej Loaf Almost Died From Eating A Weed Brownie On The Pink Print Tour

Dej Loaf Almost Died From Eating A Weed Brownie On The Pink Print Tour. Well, According to her at least. Hop into the post for all the details! #IFWT!

(Photos) High School Teacher Caught Giving Pot Brownies To Students!

Caught red handed! A Louisiana High School teacher was caught giving pot brownies to students!

Uh-Oh! 6th Graders End Up In The Hospital For Accidentally Eating Weed Brownies!?!?

Damn! Seven sixth graders were sent to the hospital after a class was accidentally given weed brownies. One of the students told their peers to eat the brownies because they were “special”. The students who were treated were vomiting and experiencing shortness of breath. Click below to see the news video explaining what happened in further detail.

Copyright © 2010-2014 FUNKMASTER FLEX, LTD. All rights reserved.