Employees from a California bank have broken out in hives and had a bad reaction to a mysterious package of money that was dropped off in their location.  The staff members were NOT allergic to the money, but to a chemical that it was covered in.  What type of chemical it was it still and unknown and whether it was an intentional or an accidental act is also unknown.

Steph B

It all began at around 4pm on Friday when a customer deposited a packet of money wrapped in a paper towel at a Modesto branch of Chase Bank.
He handed the teller the ‘large amount’ of cash and asked that it be loaded into his account before walking out of the bank.
Shortly afterwards the teller began experiencing shortness of breath and broke out in hives.
As she came into contact with other employees they too developed similar symptoms, including itching, rashes and fevers.