(Video) Footage Captures E-Cigarette Exploding On Nightclub Owner In France

Dammm…I’m telling you these things are crazy! This French nightclub owner was outside when his e-cigarette suddenly exploded and shortly set him ablaze!

(Video) Kentucky Man Suffers Third Degree Burns After E-Cigarette Explodes In His Pocket

One customer at an Owensboro, Kentucky gas station was hospitalized after an e-cigarette battery exploded in his pocket on Wednesday (February 24). Reports indicate the device burst into flames, leading the Shell employee to believe the customer was carrying a bomb. Manoj Kumar spoke to the local news saying, I asked, ‘You have a bomb in your pocket?’ because I couldn’t believe it.” The victim, Josh Hamilton was aided by another employee with a fire extinguisher to put the fire out. He wrote on his Facebook page with a photo of his injuries, “Third degree burns all up and down my leg. Just had an Ecig battery blow up and catch fire inside my pocket! Ouch ow ow ow.” Watch below.

Tech Talk Device: Blu eCig Gets Smart Pack!!!

 If You are a smoker(cigarettes) then you know how difficult it really is to quit, I mean I’m in the process of trying and I personally tell you, it’s Difficult, But supposedly Blu eCig has the Pack that’s Smart enough to help! Tat WZA WZA on Google+

Copyright © 2010-2014 FUNKMASTER FLEX, LTD. All rights reserved.