What would you do if you won the lotto?? Find out how two brothers from Kansas blew their lotto winnings. Details after the jump.


The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!!!!! Literally.

It all started with a scratch lottery ticket worth $75,000!!!!! Two brothers in Wichita, KS., are blowing money fast as they recover from celebrating winning the lotto. Actually, after their celebration, their winnings should be wiped out due to the damages, hospital bills and bail.

After winning the lotto, two brothers purchased marijuana and cooked up some meth inside their home setting off an explosion that accidentally blew up their house on Friday. As one of the brothers went to the kitchen to refuel the butane torches they planned to use to light their bongs, the butane leaked into the air. “The butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace, and as you might expect, ka-boom,” says a Wichita police spokesman.

The explosion sent one of the brothers, 27, to the hospital who at the time of the fire suffered 2-degree burns, ruining his lottery T-shirt. Wow! The victim’s girlfriend loaded him and some children into a car and took him to the Via Christi Hospital on St. Francis emergency room, where she dropped him off and left!

The other brother didn’t suffer any burns and was found by police after fleeing the burning house. He then admitted to possessing both pot and meth and was later arrested.

The brother who was burned, is in serious but stable condition and is still in the hospital with burns on his arms, hands and chest.

Guess it was fun while it lasted.