It’s been a crazy year, no doubt. We’ve seen and heard some crazy things and thanks to the internet, we can watch them over and over again! 10 clips became favorites among YouTube viewers…hit the jump for the most viewed videos of 2010.
10. #10 Ken Blockâ€™s Gymkhana THREE, Part 2; Ultimate Playground; lâ€™Autodrome: Shot just south of Paris, France in Linas at lâ€™Autodrome de Linas â€“MontlhÃ©ry, this 1.58 mile oval track, built in 1924, features banks as steep as 51 degrees, which is more than double the standard incline of most NASCAR ovals. Chosen by Ken Block for this specific reason, the ramp-like banking proved to be a unique and exciting challenge.
9. Jimmy Surprises Bieber Fan
8. THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE â€“ Trailer
7. OK Go â€“ This Too Shall Pass â€“ Rube Goldberg Machine version: From OK Goâ€™s new album â€œOf the Blue Colour of the Sky,â€ this awesome video makes Docâ€™s kitchen in Back to the Future look like Lego play.
6. Yosemitebear Mountain Giant Double Rainbow 1-8-10
5. #5 Old Spice | The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
4. Annoying Orange Wazzup – A spoof of the old Buddweiser commercials.
3. Greyson Chance Singing Lady Gaga’s “Papparazzi”
2. Tik Tok KE$ha Parody
1. HIDE YA KIDS!! HIDE YA WIFE!! ANTOINE DODSON’S BED INTRUDER SONG IS THE NUMBER 1 MOST WATCHED YOUTUBE CLIP OF 2010!!