(Video) Car Explodes At A New York Gas Station And Leaves One Man With Severe Burns

Fire officials in Rochester, NY are still trying to figure out what exactly sparked a recent car explosion at a gas station that has left one man badly injured. Wednesday, around 12:00 a.m., the Rochester Fire Department said that Igot Pataco 44, purchased gasoline from the pumps of a Sunoco gas station. Authorities said he put the container of fuel in the passenger compartment of the car and then closed the doors for a few minutes and the car exploded.

Amanda Bynes Asks Permission To Get The Dog Back That She Soaked In Gasoline

Amanda Bynes soaked her beloved dog in gasoline during her bizarre episode last week when she lit a fire in a woman’s driveway (the incident that led her to her current residence at the psych ward.) Now that she’s coming to, the troubled actress was said to be “almost inconsolable” when she realized what she did to the dog and is asking for special permission to reunite with it. “Amanda has been taking medications as prescribed by her doctors. With that, her thinking is becoming much more clear and concise,” a source revealed. “Amanda is fully aware that she accidentally caused her Pomeranian puppy to be mildly burned in the fire.” The puppy was treated for the burns and is being cared for by Amanda’s parents and is expected to make a full recovery. “Amanda has been asking her mother to bring her dog to the hospital to visit her,” the source added. “The policy of the facility is to not allow non-service animals on the premises, but her doctors are contemplating allowing her to remain on the hospital grounds with supervision and visit with the dog outside.” I’m happy that the medications are already starting to work! Let’s hope she stays on course.

(Video) WTF! Amanda Bynes Accidentally Drenches Dog In Gas & Scrambles To Wash Gas Off

Seriously, what is going on with this girl! Amanda accidentally soaked her Pomeranian with gasoline while building a fire in a residential neighborhood. After she ran to a nearby liquor store to clean the pet. At 8 at night, she’s seen rushing into the liquor store and heads straight for a restricted “employees only” area, as she’s holding the dog. The cashier suddenly moves and chases her to see what the hell she was doing back there. The owner spoke to TMZ and tells them, “the cashier detected a strong odor of gasoline and observed Bynes attempting to rinse off the dog in a sink in the back area.” You can see, as soon as the cashier checks on Bynes, she freaks and leaves the store like nothing happened. So weird. See the strange footage below!

Poland Spring Water Tainted With WHAT!?!?

If you’re anywhere on the east coast, chances are you’ve had your fair share of Poland Spring bottled water. In a Feb. 7 press release on its website, Poland Spring explained that some bottles may have become contaminated during Superstorm Sandy and that at least one person had gone to the hospital due to contaminated water. Maybe I should switch to Fiji…Find out what was in the water after the jump.

Copyright © 2010-2014 FUNKMASTER FLEX, LTD. All rights reserved.