Andrew Hall got into a terrible accident as his vape pen blew up right in his face without warning. Not only did Hall lose teeth, he suffered from a burn on his cheek.

Kayy: Instagram || Twitter

Hall took to Facebook and wrote,

“Yesterday morning I was getting ready for work when I had something happen to me that I didn’t expect possible. I’m currently in the ICU and doing well so rest assured and these are very graphic photos. I Vape (I know, terrible and uncool) but I no longer do and I hope to possible sway those that do to maybe reevaluate or find other methods of smoking [sic].”

He then proceeded to post the graphic photos of his face. Hall also took to thank those around the world for the support and love they had been sending. Those electric pens are no joke! Between vape pens and electric cigarettes they seem to always be exploding.

Source: Complex