Her Plan Was To Rid Her Salon Of Bugs, Not Destroy The Whole Building, right? Hit the jump for the full story!

After an intense bug problem, this Chinatown salon decided to take matter into her own hands. She used about 20 bug bombs (which is already too many) to help kill the bugs, but little did she know they were not used correctly. Authorities say that the main cause of the building collapsing is because of a natural gas leak. Those bug bombs damn sure are flammable and since her store was on the first floor, everything else had to go too. 12 were injured including firefighters, and residents. More importantly, over 30 people lost their homes due to this, but the American Red Cross did put the people up in temporary housing. Smh, she should of called Ali-Kiltron X.