Last year video game company Gate Five filed a $100 million lawsuit against Beyonce after she walked out on their deal right before Christmas.
Beyonce’s request to have the case dismissed has been denied…
Read more after the jump

From NY Post

A state appeals court has given a $100 million lawsuit against the “Single Ladies” singer the green light, paving the way for the superstar to testify at a deposition.

Her team says it was within its rights to do so because Gate Five didn’t have its financing in place by an agreed-upon deadline.

Gate Five says it was slated to sign a deal for financing on Dec. 6, 2010, but Beyoncé and her people walked away from the table on Dec. 3.