This very well may be the best selling iPhone yet?! In todays environment of competition, with the popular Samsung Galaxy series, and even Microsoft’s Windows 8 phone(I’ve tried one, it’s a good phone), iPhone looks like it’s still the leader of the pack!

Tat Wza

If you see a poll done in the gallery above, 49% say they’re going with that 6, leaving 51% to be split up amongst the other manufacturer’s, which means less than Apple’s iPhone for any one maker. The other interesting piece of info is amongst the iPhone users, which iPhone will have the majority!! Oh and did I mention this is all with about $100 extra for them, Apple’s about to make ‘mo money mo money mo money’!!!